- If the bike is fitted with a key, ensure it is in the on position (turned right).
- Press the kill chord fully onto the housing.
- Turn the fuel tap to the ON position.
- Place the choke in the UP position whilst starting.
- CONTINUE TO 6 IF STILL NOT STARTING
- Check the engine for spark, remove spark plug and press back into HT lead and turn engine over.
- Then contact us so we can investigate and organise replacement parts to be sent.
MY BIKE/QUAD STARTS BUT DOES NOT MOVE
- Check that the bike is in gear (if applicable).
- All brakes should be off and not stuck on.
I AM MISSING PARTS
If you are missing parts please let us know within 24 hours and we can arrange replacement parts to be sent for you.
- Ensure the bike has been fully charged even if it displays as full charge when it arrives, the bikes have sometimes been sat a while.
- Make sure the bike is turned on and free from any stuck brakes.